Terms and conditions
By completing an online transaction for robertstla.com you agree to receive services from Roberts Transportation & Logistics Academy, the customer (you) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, and intending to be legally bound hereby, the parties agree as follows:
- Engagement; Scope of Services.Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the customer is agreeing to perform the activities states on the sales page and the cart page.
- Payment Terms.Customer agrees to pay full amount of the program. Customer understand that there are NO REFUNDS, and NO CHARGEBACKS of any sort, at any time.
- Term.The term of this Agreement shall commence on the date set forth above and shall continue in full force and effect until complete payment has been made by customer.
- Course Renewal.Access to the course is valid for 1 year. After 1 year, you may renew your access the same day you purchased the course for $150 for the Freight Dispatch online portal, $295 for the Virtual Freight Dispatch Portal, and $1000 for the Logistics 2.0 Portal. Price subject to change without notice. Renewing will extend your access for another year. If you choose not to renew the course, your course access will be revoked.
- Intellectual Property Rights. (a) All rights, title, and interest, including copyright interest, in any data, deliverable or other work provided by Parent Company are the property of Parent Company, Roberts Transportation & Logistics Academy. Customer agrees that the material learned will not be re-created to re-sell to another audience.
You are welcome to print a copies of deliverables and workbooks in this program, for your personal use. Other than that, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, without the prior written permission of the author. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be addressed to the following email: [email protected] If customer fails to abide, your course access will be terminated and will face legal action to the highest extent of the law.
- Termination and Refunds Company has the right to terminate this Agreement for any reason or no reason upon written notice to the other party. Company is not entitled to any refunds from Contractor or payments returned via chargebacks or payment disputes from bank, financial institution, or payment processing company. All sales are final and there is a strict no cancellation/no refund policy.
I understand that refunds are not available and that I am committing to this program: Roberts Transportation & Logistics Academy Freight Dispatch or Freight Broker Courses.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of the state ofTexas. Each party hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the state of Texas for the purposes of any proceedings arising out of this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement(including its exhibits) constitutes the entire Agreement of the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and merges all prior negotiations and drafts of the parties with regard to the transactions contemplated herein. Any and all other written or oral Agreements existing between the parties hereto regarding such transactions are expressly canceled. In the event of any conflict between this Agreement and any of the exhibits attached hereto, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
This Agreement shall not be modified or amended except by a further written document signed by the parties. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions (including any remaining provisions within the same numbered paragraph), unless the absence of such invalid or unenforceable provision materially and adversely affects the right or obligations of either party hereto.
- Binding Effect.
This Agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns